Elon handled Rhode Island 38-13 in an impressive showing in a Rhode Island college football matchup.
The Phoenix moved in front of the Rams 7-3 to begin the second quarter.
Elon’s offense darted to a 7-6 lead over Rhode Island at the intermission.
The third quarter gave the Phoenix a 24-13 lead over the Rams.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise