The margin for error was so small it only piqued the anxiety, but La Salle didn’t mind, dispatching Portsmouth 21-14 in Rhode Island high school football action on October 18.
La Salle registered a 14-7 advantage at intermission over Portsmouth.
The two squads were set up for a frantic finish when the final quarter began with a 21-14 tie.
Both teams were scoreless in the first and third quarters.
This sports coverage is possible through the generous support of our members. To become a member for as little as $5 per month, follow this link.
You’re reading a news brief powered by WhatsUpNewp and ScoreStream, the world leader in fan-driven sports results and conversation. To see more game results from your favorite team, download the ScoreStream app and join nearly a million users nationwide who share the scores of their favorite teams with one another in real-time.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author