This event is made possible and brought to you by our friends at Narragansett Beer, official sponsor of What’sUpNewp’s movie series at Jane Pickens Theater in 2019.
White Russians (and other alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks and snacks) will be available at the cash bar. Feel free to dress like your favorite character and/or wear your best bathrobe, it is Halloween Week after all!
Tickets are $12 per person.
6:30 pm – Doors open and live music from The Z-Boys.
7:30 pm – Film begins.
For tickets and more info, visit http://janepickens.com/shows/big-lebowski
About The Movie:
Jeff Bridges plays Jeff Lebowski who insists on being called “the Dude,” a laid-back, easygoing burnout who happens to have the same name as a millionaire whose wife owes a lot of dangerous people a whole bunch of money — resulting in the Dude having his rug soiled, sending him spiraling into the Los Angeles underworld.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author