On Sunday, September 22, 2019, the Middletown Rotary Club will hold its 18th Annual Fall Car, Truck, aand Motorcycle “Rotary at the Fort” event at Fort Adams State Park.
The event brings together a myriad of vehicle types such as sports cars, hot rods, custom trucks, motorcycles, muscle cars and a great variety of other vehicle types.
“Corvette, Dodge Challenger, Mustang, and Camaro owners have a particular liking for the event as at least 30 of each class of these vehicles are usually presented,” Middletown Rotatry states in a press release. “There are 51 Classes of vehicles.”
“In past years, over 500 vehicles were shown by their owners and we expect more this year”, the rotary states. “The event has grown in reputation every year and is considered one of the best car shows in Southern New England”.
Registration for entrants starts at 9:00 am and ends at 11:30 am with judging being done by the Peer Judging method. The Awards Presentation will occur at 2:00 pm.
The Festival is open to spectators (at no charge) from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
This year all participants and spectators will have the opportunity to “Fuel the Soup Kitchen” by donating non-perishable food items at the show.
“Rotary supports many charities and causes in the community and the car show is our primary way to raise funds for our projects,” Deanna Conheeny from Middletown Rotary Club shared with What’sUpNewp
For more information, please visit www.rotaryatthefort.org. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call Pat at 401-864-4028.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author