The Rhode Island Marine Trades Association (RIMTA) announced today its 8th Annual Industry Partnership Breakfast. The event will take place under the Bohlin Tent at the Newport International Boat Show on Saturday, September 14th from 8:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
The breakfast celebrates industry accomplishments, and honors RIMTA’s 2019 Anchor Award Honoree: Cynthia Goss. An accomplished author and industry advocate, Goss was RIMTA’s publicist for the past 10 or so years. She has always been a compelling storyteller and is passionate about boating and the marine industry as a whole. There will be time to network before and after the speaking program. Speaker highlights include a Nicole Vasilaros, Senior VP of Government Relations at NMMA and a speaker panel on “Cultivating the Customer Experience” moderated by Neal Harrell of Brooks Marine Group. Pre-purchased tickets are $25 for RIMTA Members and their guests; $45 for industry colleagues. A reserved table of ten can be purchased for $300. All tickets include entry into the Boat Show directly after the event. The breakfast is presented by the Gowrie Group.
To register or for more information, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/y2roaqcw. For more information about RIMTA, please visit rimta.org.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup