Mr. Robert Kilmer, 68, of Middletown, Rhode Island, passed away on September 12, 2019, at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, RI.
Robert was born May 17, 1951, in Newport, RI to Victor Kilmer and Margaret (Devine) Kilmer.
Robert enjoyed NASCAR, The New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox. He had a great interest in local high school football. In his early years, Robert worked for JAM Construction, then went on to work for the Middletown School Department Facilities Division. Robert was a past member of the North End Club and was a member of the Newport Elks Lodge #104.
Robert is survived by his son Jeffrey Kilmer, and his brothers; David Kilmer and his wife Beth of Middletown, RI, and Paul Kilmer and his wife Lori, of Escondido, CA. He also leaves his nieces Erin Kilmer Mack (Jessie) of Jamaica Plain, MA and Colleen Kilmer of Middletown.
At Robert’s request, his funeral services will be private.
This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home, see it here – https://www.memorialfuneralhome.com/obituaries/
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise