Marion V. Biello, 94, of Portsmouth, Rhode Island, formerly of Middletown passed away on September 2, 2019, at Royal Middletown Nursing Center in Middletown, RI.
Marion was born February 20, 1925, in Fall River, MA to George Perry and Marion (Place) Perry.
She was married to the late William Biello for 56 years
Mrs. Biello was a homemaker before working at the Grand Islander Nursing Home and Forest Farm Nursing Home in the Adult Day Care Program.
Marion is survived by her children; Ronald Biello and Timothy Biello both of Portsmouth, Jeffrey Biello of Tiverton, RI, Nancy Weaver of Cassleberry, FL, Susan Mallett of Hermon, ME, Joanne Farthing of Portsmouth, RI and Cynthia Alexandre of Warren, RI. She is also survived by her 11 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.
She was the sister of the late George, Charles, Jackie and William Perry and Eleanor Picard.
At Marion’s request, funeral services and burial will be private.
Original obituary here – https://www.memorialfuneralhome.com/notices/Marion-Biello
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf