Jason J. Conant, 48, passed away on Saturday, September 7th, 2019. Jason was born in Newport, RI to Steven and Jerilyn Conant.
Jason was an avid surfer and accomplished guitar player. He worked for Hinckley Yachts as a boat painter.
In addition to his parents, Jason is survived by his brothers Christopher Truver and Steven Conant, sister Rebecca Truver, 3 nephews Jack Conant, Dean Conant, Josh Truver, and his niece Aelish Truver. He also leaves behind his long time companion Krystal Semas.
Calling hours will be held on Thursday, September 12, from 4:00 to 7:00PM at Memorial Funeral Home 375 Broadway Newport, RI.
Burial will be private.
Memorial donations can be made to the Potter League For Animals in Middletown, RI.
More from Memorial Funeral Home – https://www.memorialfuneralhome.com/notices/Jason-Conant
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays