Newport Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance identifying a person in regards to a larceny complaint.
“We Need Your Help! If you have any information on the identity of the person depicted in the photos attached with regards to a larceny complaint, please contact Officer Nicholas St. Lawrence at 401-847-1306 or his email address firstname.lastname@example.org”, Newport Police Department posted on Facebook.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise