The following fundraiser is being planned to help support Jacob Hatch and Toni Thigpen in their fight against cancer.
Flyer & Details
Facebook Event Details – Jammin for Jacob and Toni
Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 1 pm to 9 pm at Kempenaar’s Clambake Club
JOIN THE FIGHT and jam with us on October 05 at Kempenaar’s Clam Bake Club (323 Valley Rd Middletown, RI) as we seek to raise funds to aid Jacob and Toni in their fight against cancer
About this Event:
Hosted by Kempenaar’s Clam Bake Club, we aim to raise money to aid Jacob Hatch and Toni Thigpen in their fight against cancer. Ticket revenue will go directly to Jacob and Toni!
This all day music event will host cornhole, horseshoe and volleyball tournaments beginning at 1PM! Band Schedule:
2PM – Detroit Breakdown // 3:45 – The Breakers // 5:30 – Bar Fly // 7:15 – Area 508
More info on Jacob and Toni at www.jamminforjacob.com
October 05, 2019 // 1PM – 9PM
Know of a neighbor in need? Email details, information, and/or contact to Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates