Calling all frustrated restaurant owners! If you want to see your chefs return to their rock-star selves, here’s an opportunity for you.
A producer from a New York-based production company shared with What’sUpNewp today that they are currently searching for restaurant owners and chefs for an upcoming television pilot with a major cable network.
The production company is looking for restaurant owners and chefs to “join our world-renowned chef and culinary director for a global hospital group at the 3-day chef boot camp,” according to the producer.
The casting call description states, “An award-winning production company and major cable network are partnering with a world-renowned chef and culinary director of a global hospitality group for an upcoming television pilot. In this exciting new project, we’ve designed a three-day chef boot camp in NYC to take under-performing chefs from F to A game. Combining state-of-the-art training and a little tough love, this boot camp will revitalize your chef’s culinary prowess in order to win back your approval”.
According to the casting call, participants must be available the week of October 28, 2019, and will require a 4-night stay for chefs and 2-night stay for restaurant owners in NYC. Hotel and ground transportation will be provided for selected chefs and owners as needed. Chefs will receive compensation for their participation.
More information, apply here https://forms.gle/S46kV7NzhNAwFCwYA
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16