What’s Up Newp’s content is free to read, and always will be, but we rely on your support to keep it that way.
It takes just 30 seconds and you can choose the amount.
Calling all frustrated restaurant owners! If you want to see your chefs return to their rock-star selves, here’s an opportunity for you.
A producer from a New York-based production company shared with What’sUpNewp today that they are currently searching for restaurant owners and chefs for an upcoming television pilot with a major cable network.
The production company is looking for restaurant owners and chefs to “join our world-renowned chef and culinary director for a global hospital group at the 3-day chef boot camp,” according to the producer.
The casting call description states, “An award-winning production company and major cable network are partnering with a world-renowned chef and culinary director of a global hospitality group for an upcoming television pilot. In this exciting new project, we’ve designed a three-day chef boot camp in NYC to take under-performing chefs from F to A game. Combining state-of-the-art training and a little tough love, this boot camp will revitalize your chef’s culinary prowess in order to win back your approval”.
According to the casting call, participants must be available the week of October 28, 2019, and will require a 4-night stay for chefs and 2-night stay for restaurant owners in NYC. Hotel and ground transportation will be provided for selected chefs and owners as needed. Chefs will receive compensation for their participation.
More information, apply here https://forms.gle/S46kV7NzhNAwFCwYA
More From What’s Up Newp
- Sax greats Abate and Moretti release new albums in 2021
- Easton’s Beach reopens for swimming
- Obituary: Anna Maria DeSousa
- Obituary: Manuel G. Moitoza, III
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “In the Heights”
- The Gamm Theatre Announces Auditions for Season 37 (2021-2022)
- Brian C. Jones: In case of emergency, don’t call me
- RIDOH and DEM are advising people to avoid contact with Almy Pond due to a blue-green algae
- Record Store Day returns Saturday, June 12th
- Newport Polo will host its annual Newport Cup on Saturday
- DEM hosting virtual workshop on draft water quality restoration study for Newport water supply reservoirs
- 32 Open Houses to check out this weekend in Newport County (June 11 – 13)
- Newport leaders to pay respects for former sister-city Mayor
- Governor McKee, RIDOH provide COVID-19 Vaccination Update
- Top 10 ‘must-see and do’ events and attractions in Boston this summer