Westerly stomped on Coventry 17-6 in a Rhode Island high school football matchup.
Westerly’s offense moved to a 14-6 lead over Coventry at the intermission.
The Bulldogs’ edge showed as they carried a 17-6 lead into the fourth quarter.
Both teams were scoreless in the first and fourth quarters.
This sports coverage is possible through the generous support of our members. To become a member for as little as $5 per month, follow this link.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author