It has been nearly two weeks since Court House Street has been closed to vehicular traffic and Stone Street has been converted to a one-way as the City tests a proposed traffic pattern at the request of the Historic Spring Leadership Committee.
The test traffic pattern will be in place until October 15th.
Now that you’ve had a chance to see and navigate the proposed new traffic pattern, do you think the City should move forward with this new layout or go back to the way the traffic pattern was when the test traffic pattern ends?
More info on the traffic pattern – City to start test of proposed new traffic pattern at Spring Street/Touro Street
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup