Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 5 Courageous Circle in Bristol for $1,600,000.
John Repoza, Lila Delman Broker Associate, represented the seller. This transaction marks the highest sale in Bristol year-to-date, according to data maintained by Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
“I am thrilled to have effectively communicated the rarity and value of this amazing waterfront property, helping my clients navigate to a successful record sale,” commented John Repoza.
Located on 3.21 waterfront acres in Bristol’s Poppasquash Point, this custom built shingle-style home enjoys spectacular views of Bristol Harbor and lush grounds that roll down to the sea. Measuring 2,600 square feet, the house features three bedrooms, two and one half bathrooms, light-filled interiors, and a large patio overlooking the in-ground pool. A private deep-water dock and mooring complete this inviting coastal retreat.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2019 – July 1, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates