The Hall Of Fame Open continues at the International Tennis Hall Of Fame on Friday, here’s what’s on tap for a day that will see the start of the Tournament Quarterfinals.
FRIDAY, JULY 19 – QUARTERFINALS & WOMEN’S TENNIS EXHIBITION MATCH
- 10am Gates Open
- 10am-2:30pm Wheelchair Tennis Clinic
- 10am-3pm USTA Fan Zone
- 11am Tennis Matches Starts
- 2pm Guided Museum Tours
- Not before 4pm Women’s Tennis Exhibition Match featuring Danielle Collins, Amanda Anisimova, Gigi Fernandez, and Jill Craybas
- 4pm Guided Museum Tours
Tickets for all special events include access to that day’s tournament matches. Tickets for the Hall of Fame Open are on sale now on www.HallofFameOpen.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf