Seven days of exciting pro tennis kicks off today at the International Tennis Hall of Fame when the Hall of Fame begins.
The tournament offers great special events all week, including youth tennis clinics, a fashion show on the grass courts, and more. Here’s what’s on tap for today.
SUNDAY, JULY 14
QUALIFYING ROUNDS & FAMILY DAY
- 9:30am Gates Open
- 10am-3pm USTA Fan Zone
- 11am Tennis Matches Starts
- 11am Guided Museum Tour
- 2pm Guided Museum Tour
Family Day Activities:
- Kids entertainment
- Face painting
- Museum scavenger hunts
- Kids tennis clinics
- Ages 4 – 9: 11am & 1pm
- Ages 10 – 16: 12pm & 2pm
- Advance reservations recommended. Call (401) 849-6053
Tickets for today are $25 for adults and $12 for children (ages 3 – 12).
Tickets for all special events include access to that day’s tournament matches. Tickets for the Hall of Fame Open are on sale now on www.HallofFameOpen.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free