The City of Newport is on the lookout for a few good recruits to join the ranks of Newport’s finest.
Beginning Monday, July 22, 2019, the Newport Police Department will be kicking off its 2019 summer recruitment drive. Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 9, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Interested applicants must be at least 21 years of age as of August 9, 2019, hold a high school diploma or GED Certificate and pass a series of physical, written and psychological evaluations.
For more information, please visit Newport City Hall, 43 Broadway Newport, RI 02840 or www.CityofNewport.com/jobs
More From What’s Up Newp
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise
- What’s Up this week in Newport County: May 17 – 23