Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of ‘Seaglass’, 692 Bellevue Avenue in Newport, for $3,525,500 on Monday.
Cynthia Moretti, Lila Delman Broker Associate, represented the seller and facilitated for the buyer.
This transaction represents the second highest single-family home sale in Newport year-to-date,according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
In addition to ‘Seaglass’, Cynthia’s most notable Newport sales include ‘Beacon Rock Carriage House’ for $6,800,000, and, most recently, 1 Harbor View Drive for $3,275,000.
Overlooking Newport’s famed rocky coastline and scenic Cliff Walk, ‘Seaglass’ is a sun-drenched shingle-style contemporary cottage sited on a rare one-acre lot abutting Doris Duke’s former estate, Rough Point. Measuring 2,781 square feet, the home features four bedrooms, three and one half bathrooms, a double-sided wood burning fireplace, and expansive decks, capitalizing on the property’s sweeping ocean views.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend