Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of ‘Seaglass’, 692 Bellevue Avenue in Newport, for $3,525,500 on Monday.
Cynthia Moretti, Lila Delman Broker Associate, represented the seller and facilitated for the buyer.
This transaction represents the second highest single-family home sale in Newport year-to-date,according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
In addition to ‘Seaglass’, Cynthia’s most notable Newport sales include ‘Beacon Rock Carriage House’ for $6,800,000, and, most recently, 1 Harbor View Drive for $3,275,000.
Overlooking Newport’s famed rocky coastline and scenic Cliff Walk, ‘Seaglass’ is a sun-drenched shingle-style contemporary cottage sited on a rare one-acre lot abutting Doris Duke’s former estate, Rough Point. Measuring 2,781 square feet, the home features four bedrooms, three and one half bathrooms, a double-sided wood burning fireplace, and expansive decks, capitalizing on the property’s sweeping ocean views.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library