The annual Nuit Blanche summer gala for Island Moving Company will benefit the nonprofit organization’s professional dance company, pre-professional after-school dance training program, and in-school educational programs. Approximately 400 guests will enjoy this year’s “Nuit Blanche: Au Cinema” at Ronald Lee Fleming’s New York Times featured Bellevue House on July 5th.
Barbara Caldwell and Ellen Barnes are co-chairing the event to celebrate IMC’s 37th season under the direction of Artistic Director Miki Ohlsen. IMC dancers will perform throughout the gardens along with other artists for the first 90 minutes. Guests will then enter the beautifully appointed tent, enjoy open bar, savories by Russell Morin Catering & Events and dance the night away to tunes by the Original Moonlighters.
Gala tickets can be purchased until July 1 at islandmovingco.org.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16