The Bachelorette‘s Season 15 Premiere aired on ABC on Monday night and included scenes that were recently filmed in Newport.
Included in the Season Premiere and in Facebook video (like below) were scenes of a rugby match that took place at Fort Adams in Newport back in March. In some videos, the Newport Pell Bridge and Fort Adams State Park can also be seen in the background.
The Bachelorette filmed in Newport back in March, those dates and that episode is expected to air on Monday, June 10th. During their filming in Newport, filming was reportedly done at Fort Adams State Park, Jane Pickens Theater, The White Horse Tavern, Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina, and Clarke Cooke House.
For more videos, visit
The Latest From WUN
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2
- Hocus Pocus 2 begins filming in Rhode Island
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)