Twain has announced new tour dates supporting Deer Tick on the ‘Road to Newport’ (Folk Festival) at the end of July.
Deer Tick will host their annual after-shows at Newport Blues Cafe during Newport Folk Festival weekend ( July 26th, 27th, and 28th).
The shows come among a busy summer for Twain, who will be on the road with The Milk Carton Kids, Ryley Walker and Langhorne Slim from June to August; the full itinerary is below.
Twain shared a double EP at the beginning of 2019, the project’s sophomore release on reputed Austin-based indie, Keeled Scales. Titled 2 E.P.s , the 13-track collection is an intimate look into Twain songwriter Mt. Davidson’s recording history. It was preceded by Twain’s label debut Rare Feeling, which earned substantial critical praise and expansive touring demand, including a coveted slot at Newport Folk Festival.
June 18 | Millvale, PA at Mr. Smalls Theatre
June 19 | New Haven, CT at College Street Music Hall
June 20 | Port Washington, NY at Landmark on Main St.
June 21 | Portsmouth, NH at The Music Hall
June 22 | Brooklyn, NY at ACLU Benefit @ Trans-Pecos
June 23 | Northampton, MA at Academy of Music Theatre
July 19 | South Burlington, VT at Higher Ground
July 20 | Woodstock, NY at Levon Helm Studios
July 22 | Wakefield, RI at Ocean Mist
August 09 | Portland, ME at Port City Music Hall
August 12 | Holyoke, MA at Gateway City Arts
August 13 | Asbury Park, NJ at Asbury Lanes
August 15 | Amagansett, NY at The Stephen Talkhouse
6/18-23 with The Milk Carton Kids, except 6/22
6/22 with Ryley Walker, et al
7/19-22 with Deer Tick
8/9-15 with Langhorne Slim
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1