In late 2018, The Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority (RITBA) conducted its first ever customer satisfaction survey and the results are now in.
The goal of the survey was to obtain and assess public opinion in a variety of areas including; perception of RITBA, travel on bridges, toll price, bridge and traffic signage, effectiveness of RITBA communications and E-ZPass operations. RITBA plans to utilize the feedback and input to continue customer service improvements and advancements.
“We at the Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority always strive to provide a great experience for our customers and motoring public users. We hope to take the insights from this survey in order to make improvements in the future” said Buddy Croft, Executive Director of the Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority in a prepared statement.
For a summary of the results from the survey, see below;
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more