Residential Properties has announced the sale of 31 Coddington Wharf, Unit 30 for $1.1 million dollars. The Selling Agent, Lori Eley, is a member of RPL’s Narragansett Office.
“This beautiful penthouse sits right in downtown Newport and enjoys stunning views out to Newport Harbor and all the highlights of Narragansett Bay, including Fort Adams Park and multiple islands. Enjoy the views from either level of the unit’s open layout or head up to the rooftop for a full 360 panoramic view of the renowned landscape,” a press release announcing the sale states..
For more information on Residential Properties, visit ResidentialProperties.com.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16