The City of Newport announced this afternoon in a press release that free wifi is coming to Easton’s Beach this summer.
Visitors to one of Aquidneck Island’s most popular beaches will be able to enjoy free WiFi connectivity this summer courtesy of the City of Newport.
With beach season beginning on Saturday, May 25, 2019, the City has announced that they are pleased to be offering free public WiFi service at Easton’s Beach this summer season.
This limited bandwidth service should provide access for phones, tablets and laptops located in the area around the Easton’s Beach Rotunda. Be sure to look for EASTONSBEACH when searching for available WiFi networks, and note that no password is required.
The service was installed by the City’s Department of Information Technology and will be available beginning Saturday, May 25, 2019.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend