Lorusso’s Cafe at 580 Thames Street has reopened as The Reclaimed Café.
Doors opened for their soft opening on March 30th and the re-branded and renamed restaurant has announced they are now serving breakfast, brunch, espresso bar and lunch from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm daily.
The Reclaimed Café announced on Facebook that the following is coming “Full service gastropub, late night pastries, espresso, boutique wine and craft beer with pairings and much MORE,” is coming soon.
Lorusso’s opened at 580 Thames Street (formerly Ocean Breeze Cafe) in June 2015.
Follow The Reclaimed Cafe – Lorusso’s on Facebook for more information and updates.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more