In celebration of 39 years in business, Sardella’s will once again offer original menu prices from the 1980’s!
Sardella’s Italian Restaurant was founded by a former mayor of Newport, Richard Sardella, in 1980. Newport’s oldest Italian Restaurant celebrated their 35th Anniversary in 2015 by offering their 1980 menu and pricing to the public for just one day, in 2016 they have expanded the offer to include three days. In 2017, Sardella’s began offering their 1980’s prices over four days, every Thursday in April. In 2018, and now in 2019, that new tradition continues.
Sardella’s 39th Anniversary menu will be offered on April 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th. Reservation are limited Call 401-849- 6312 or visit http://sardellas.com/reservations/
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels