The following notice has been provided by RIMAP;
The Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project (RIMAP) Annual Meeting is set for 3-4:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at the Town Council Chambers, Portsmouth Town Hall, 2200 East Main Road, Portsmouth, RI.
The Agenda includes an opening reception, a general business meeting, review of 2018 research activities, including the Newport study “Search for Endeavour” and the Warwick study “Not the Gaspee.”
The 2019 plans will include the need for an artifact management facility and 2018 volunteers will be recognized.
Further information at: www.rimap.org. The meeting is free and open to the public.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health