Newport gallerist Kristen Coates is pleased to announce the opening of her new store at 152 Bellevue Avenue.
Though Coates is moving her store less than a mile up the road, big changes are in store for Newport’s beloved boutique gallery and lifestyle brand.
On the new store Coates remarked, “I had no idea closing my store downtown would open so many new doors, in exactly the direction I wanted to take my business.”
Located at the corner of Bellevue Ave and Memorial Blvd, the gallery will continue to carry an array of emerging and established artists and artisans curated by Kristen Coates.
Coates is thrilled with the new space and all the opportunities it represents for her growing brand. She says, “With this location, I am really able to delve into a richer collection of art, furnishings and objects for the home.”
Art and inventory can be viewed online at www.kristencoates.net.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1