Newport gallerist Kristen Coates is pleased to announce the opening of her new store at 152 Bellevue Avenue.
Though Coates is moving her store less than a mile up the road, big changes are in store for Newport’s beloved boutique gallery and lifestyle brand.
On the new store Coates remarked, “I had no idea closing my store downtown would open so many new doors, in exactly the direction I wanted to take my business.”
Located at the corner of Bellevue Ave and Memorial Blvd, the gallery will continue to carry an array of emerging and established artists and artisans curated by Kristen Coates.
Coates is thrilled with the new space and all the opportunities it represents for her growing brand. She says, “With this location, I am really able to delve into a richer collection of art, furnishings and objects for the home.”
Art and inventory can be viewed online at www.kristencoates.net.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf