Provencal Bakery announced today on Facebook that their newest location at 311 Broadway is now open!
Provencal tells us that they will be open daily at 7:30 am and will close when the bakers leave, which is generally 6 or 7pm.
Original story from December 12, 2018
Provencal Bakery and Cafe is expanding.
The Middletown-based bakery has announced that they will be moving their wholesale bread location to 311 Broadway as of February 2019.
The location on Broadway was formerly operated by Keenwah Super Food Eatery. Keenwah closed on April 22, and will re-open soon as part of A Market Natural Foods, their sister company’s expansion, at the Bellevue Gardens Shopping Center complex.
The following license application will be addressed by Newport City Council at their meeting this evening at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. The meeting is open to the public.
View the entire agenda for this meeting.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more