Provencal Bakery announced today on Facebook that their newest location at 311 Broadway is now open!
Provencal tells us that they will be open daily at 7:30 am and will close when the bakers leave, which is generally 6 or 7pm.
Original story from December 12, 2018
Provencal Bakery and Cafe is expanding.
The Middletown-based bakery has announced that they will be moving their wholesale bread location to 311 Broadway as of February 2019.
The location on Broadway was formerly operated by Keenwah Super Food Eatery. Keenwah closed on April 22, and will re-open soon as part of A Market Natural Foods, their sister company’s expansion, at the Bellevue Gardens Shopping Center complex.
The following license application will be addressed by Newport City Council at their meeting this evening at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. The meeting is open to the public.
View the entire agenda for this meeting.
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic