Richard A. Mulherin, 73, of Middletown, passed away on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at the Village House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Newport with his loving daughter by his side
Born in Chicago, IL, he was the son of the late Elwyne and Edith (Robinson) Mulherin.
Mr. Mulherin worked for Raytheon as a master electrician for 41 years. He loved going to car shows and enjoyed NASCAR.
He leaves his daughter Michele Mathews and her husband Brad of Middletown. He was proud and loved his only grandson Jacob Mathews of San Diego, CA.
Richard was the brother of the late James Mulherin.
All funeral services will be private.
To see the full obituary, visit https://www.memorialfuneralhome.com/notices/Richard-Mulherin
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend