Richard A. Mulherin, 73, of Middletown, passed away on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at the Village House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Newport with his loving daughter by his side
Born in Chicago, IL, he was the son of the late Elwyne and Edith (Robinson) Mulherin.
Mr. Mulherin worked for Raytheon as a master electrician for 41 years. He loved going to car shows and enjoyed NASCAR.
He leaves his daughter Michele Mathews and her husband Brad of Middletown. He was proud and loved his only grandson Jacob Mathews of San Diego, CA.
Richard was the brother of the late James Mulherin.
All funeral services will be private.
To see the full obituary, visit https://www.memorialfuneralhome.com/notices/Richard-Mulherin
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library