|via Discover Newport
Few things compare to a really good burger. But 30 really good burgers? That might just be nirvana.
Thirty local restaurants are cooking up their most savory burger, piling it high with everything from potato cheddar croquettes and hot fries to a jalapeno-and-cheddar-cream-cheese-bomb covered in Funyuns and deep-fried (dreams really do come true), and tossing it into the ring to compete to be named the best burger in town. Your job? Taste as many as you can, then vote for your favorite online. The winning burger gets a trophy, and street cred at the end, and you automatically get entered to win a giveaway each day you vote.
|YOUR BENDER STARTS HERE|
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels