- Today- Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tonight – Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to around 32 by 4am. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Today – N winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming E this afternoon. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Tonight – Se winds around 5 kt, increasing to 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Waves 1 foot or less. Snow likely after midnight.
- Water Temperature – 35.1 °F
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:08 am and sunset will be at 4:43 pm. The first high tide was at 3:50 am and the next high tide will be at 4:23 pm. The first low tide will be at 10:19 am and the next low tide at 9:52 pm.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 35 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:55 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 10 days, lighting is 77%.
Things To Do
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – On The Basis of Sex at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6 pm – Plant-Based Everything Party at Brick Alley Pub
- 7 pm – Newport Night of Worship at The Firehouse Theater