Patrick Cunningham, 72, of Pascoag, RI passed away Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
Born in Providence, he was a son of the late Joseph and Grace (Kemble) Cunningham. He graduated from Cranston-East High School and Bryant College, B.A. Patrick was a longtime resident of Eleanor Slater Hospital, Zambarano Unit in Pascoag for 37 years.
Patrick is survived by his sister Kathleen Wishart of Monument, CO his brothers; Timothy Cunningham of Newport, RI and Terrence Cunningham of Cranston, RI.
He was a brother of the late Sean Cunningham of Cranston, RI.
Services will be private.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch