- Today – A slight chance of snow showers between 9am and noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 39. North wind around 6 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight –Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Today – N winds around 5 kt, becoming W around 5 kt this afternoon. Waves 2 to 3 ft. A slight chance of snow showers this morning.
- Tonight – SW winds around 5 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 41°F
Sun, Moon, & Tide Forecast
- The sun rose in Newport at 7:11 am and sunset will be at 4:25 pm.
- The first high tide was at 1:54 am and the next high tide will be at 2:17 pm. The first low tide will be at 8:43 am and the next low tide at 8:47 pm.
- Today we have 9 hours and 14 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:48 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Crescent. Moon age is 23 days, lighting is 44%
Things To Do
- 10 am – Motors & Mimosas at Audrain Automobile Museum
- 10 am to 11 am- Newport Seal Watch Tours with Save The Bay
- 11 am – A Doublewide, Texas Christmas at Newport Playhouse
- 12 pm – Run Ragged Running Club at Ragged Island Brewing Co.
- 2 pm, 4:45 pm, & 7:30 pm – Mary Queen of Scots at Jane Pickens Theater
- 2 pm –Cookie Making Class at Vanderbilt
- Newport County live music and entertainment listings (Dec. 26 – Jan. 1)
- Christmas In Newport Calendar
Have a thought on this? Comment below...