- Today –Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight –Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Small Craft Advisory in effect through Tuesday evening
- Today –NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 3 ft. A slight chance of rain this morning.
- Tonight –NW winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 43.0F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 7:06 am and sunset will be at 4:17 pm. The first high tide was at 2:34 am and the next high tide will be at 2:55 pm. The first low tide will be at 9:00 am and the next low tide at 8:51 pm. The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 9 days, lighting is 64%.
Calendar Of Events & Things To Do
- Christmas In Newport – For a full schedule of events, click here.
- 11:30 am to 5 pm – Half Price Oysters and Clams at Midtown Oyster Bar
- 12 pm – Present Wrapping by the Midtown Elves at Midtown Oyster Bar
- 4:30 pm – A Star Is Born at Jane Pickens Theater
- 7:30 pm – Maria By Callas at Jane Pickens Theater