Seamen’s Church Institute has announced that they will host their Annual Christmas Breakfast from 9 am to 11 am on Christmas morning.
Chef Joan Dermody will make magic in the kitchen and present a Christmas breakfast feast, according to Seamen’s. buffet will include, eggs, bacon, french and plenty more!
Free & Open to the public. No reservation required.
For more information about this event or to inquire about volunteering, call (401) 847-4260 or by emailing Tara Gnolfo at email@example.com.
For more information on Seamen’s, visit
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season