Rite-Solutions recently won a 5-year, $20.3 million contract with the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT). The company will provide engineering, technical expertise, and program services including hardware and software engineering, systems engineering, system integration and test, fleet support, and lab support for Submarine Combat Control Systems. In addition, Rite-Solutions will support the advanced development of new capabilities for these systems.
“For the US Submarine Force and select allies, we will be studying new concepts and requirements, and supporting the development for these future systems as well upgrades and modifications for current systems in the fleet,” says Ken Haner, Senior Vice President and Director of Engineering Services at Rite-Solutions.
This award comes on the heels of several other Navy contract and task awards to Rite-Solutions supporting the Navy’s efforts in undersea warfare (USW). “We are extremely pleased to be able to support NUWCDIVNPT USW Combat Systems Department as they continue to improve our nation’s undersea warfare capabilities,” notes Mike Coffey, Executive Vice President and General Manager at Rite-Solutions. “This award recognizes the value of Rite-Solutions’ unique blend of small business agility and responsiveness, and large business quality and reliability.”
Rite-Solutions is a CMMI Level-3 appraised company headquartered in Middletown, RI.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more