Kristan McClintock has joined Salve Regina University as the marketing and recruitment coordinator for its department of graduate studies and continuing education.
McClintock brings more than 20 years of experience in global branding and storytelling in both the B2B and B2C markets, along with a demonstrated background in designing integrated marketing strategies that grow leads and sales. She was most recently director of marketing for the luxury boat builder Alerion Yachts.
A resident of Portsmouth, she holds a B.A. with honors in English from the University of Michigan.
“Salve’s department of graduate studies and continuing education recognizes the growing importance of an advanced degree in today’s rapidly evolving job market with its emphasis on innovation,” McClintock said. “I look forward to increasing awareness of the University’s impressive graduate programs, and growing enrollment by guiding students to the program that’s right for them.”
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16