As seen on Sesame Street and NBC Universals Sprout Channel, NYCs Mario the Maker Magician is making his way to Newport in February!
David Blaine calls Mario “the best kids magician in the world!!” and even brought him on tour in 2018 as his opening act!
More than just a performer, Mario the Maker Magician is also an inventor who creates his own props. He is known for his dedication to the Maker Movement and STEAM initiatives and his integration of DIY electronics and robotics into his performance. Regardless, he never sacrifices the old-school slapstick vibe that audiences so love. Its vintage meets the future. Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin for the modern age, with a mad inventor twist.
You can see Mario the Maker Magician live on Sunday, February 3rd at 11 am or 3 pm at The Firehouse Theater, home of The Bit Players.
The show is recommended for ages 3-10, and their families! The length of performance is approximately 50-60 minutes with no intermission.
Tickets are $10 for ages 2 – 12 and $20 for ages $13 and up. For tickets and more information, visit https://marioinnewport.brownpapertickets.com/.
For more information about Mario, please visit www.mariothemagician.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic