As seen on Sesame Street and NBC Universals Sprout Channel, NYCs Mario the Maker Magician is making his way to Newport in February!
David Blaine calls Mario “the best kids magician in the world!!” and even brought him on tour in 2018 as his opening act!
More than just a performer, Mario the Maker Magician is also an inventor who creates his own props. He is known for his dedication to the Maker Movement and STEAM initiatives and his integration of DIY electronics and robotics into his performance. Regardless, he never sacrifices the old-school slapstick vibe that audiences so love. Its vintage meets the future. Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin for the modern age, with a mad inventor twist.
You can see Mario the Maker Magician live on Sunday, February 3rd at 11 am or 3 pm at The Firehouse Theater, home of The Bit Players.
The show is recommended for ages 3-10, and their families! The length of performance is approximately 50-60 minutes with no intermission.
Tickets are $10 for ages 2 – 12 and $20 for ages $13 and up. For tickets and more information, visit https://marioinnewport.brownpapertickets.com/.
For more information about Mario, please visit www.mariothemagician.com.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more