Friskie Fries, a popular food truck and brick-and-mortar restaurant that specializes in fries with toppings, is expanding into Newport with a new brick-and-mortar location at 404 Thames Street.
The location where they will open was recently operated as Rustica Kitchen and Thames Street Burger Boys.
The new Newport location joins Friskie Fries family of a food truck and other brick-and-mortar locations in Barrington, Johnston, and Providence.
The following license application will be addressed by Newport City Council at their meeting this evening at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. The meeting is open to the public.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2