Newport, RI – Barbecue lovers rejoice, Binge BBQ is going get some well-deserving attention it deserves when it appears on the Cooking Channel’s Burgers, Brew, & ‘Que on Tuesday, December 4th at 9 pm.
“They came and did production over the summer and is finally airing,” Mark Bryson from Binge BBQ told us. “We are very excited about being featured on a national TV show”.
The show follows host Michael Symon on a “summer road trip to taste the best of the American classics: burgers and barbecue. Whether it’s mouthwatering, mile-high cheeseburgers or slow smoked, fall-off-the-bone ribs, Michael is going to eat and meet his way through some of the best All-American spots to get your grub on. And, what better way to wash it all down than with local beers and brews, sure to make any meal a perfect 10. So, get ready to get full, because you don’t want to miss the delicious flavors of Burgers, Brew & ‘Que”.
Binge BBQ appears on Season 4, Episode 17 of Burgers, Brew, ‘Que – “In Newport, R.I., Michael Symon dives into a triple meat-stacked sandwich with smoked pork belly, bologna and chicken liver pate. A decadent, ultra-crispy and deep-fried soft-shell crab patty in San Francisco will change the way you look at burgers, and jumbo, spicy, fried chicken wings zing with a fiery green Szechuan peppercorn sauce in Seattle”.
Besides the premiere on December 4th at 9 pm, other airings of the show are scheduled for 1 am on December 5th, 7 pm on December 19th and 6 pm on January 9th, according to the show’s website.
Binge BBQ opened at 12 Broadway in 2016. For more information on the restaurant, visit https://bingebbqri.com/.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13