Newport, RI – Whether you’re far away from home and can’t make it back or just to prefer to eat out and keep it simple on Thanksgiving, the following restaurants offer you a warm welcome to join them for dinner….
22 Bowen’s will be open from noon to 8 pm on Thanksgiving. They will be featuring their dinner menu all day with some Thanksgiving-inspired additions to the menu as well. Please join us. Reservations can be made here.
No cozier place to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast than in the Dining Room at Castle Hill.
- Chef Lou has planned a buffet befitting of the occasion – view the menu.
- Reservations available from 12:30 pm– 6:30 pm.
- $82 per person ($28 for children under 12)
- Reservations are required and will require a credit card to hold. Reservations canceled less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a cancellation fee of $25 per person. Call 401-849-3800 for reservations.
Clarke Cooke House will offer their famous turkey dinner from 12 pm to 9 pm.A la carte items also available. Reservations recommended, call401-849-2900.
The feast at Scarpetta will feature traditional holiday dishes, such as whole roasted organic turkey, cornbread stuffing, roasted brussel sprouts, and other seasonal favorites like butternut squash mezzaluna and a fall arugula salad. Also, on the menu are fresh seafood selections — all to be paired perfectly with an Italian wine list with a special Thanksgiving twist. Not complete without dessert — enjoy festive confections like cinnamon caramel apple cheesecake, pumpkin crème brûlée and cherry almond tart. The feast will be served from 1-7PM for $75/adult and $37.50/child. Gurney’s Newport offers a Thanksgiving Vacation package — book a stay for two nights and get your third night free. Guest can enjoy the annual holiday lighthouse lighting, complete with carolers and hot chocolate to get in the holiday spirit on November 24.
View the 2018 Thanksgiving Dinner Menu. $75++ per person, $37.50++ for children For inquiries or reservations, call 401-851-3325.
The award-winning restaurant is offering a multi-courseThanksgivingdinner, as well as a takeout option for those who love having a traditionalThanksgivingmeal… but not so much cooking it!
One Bellevue is offering a…
- ThanksgivingGrand Buffetincluding:
- Soup, salad & apps i.e. local pumpkin soup with cardamom, charcuterie and local cheeses, quinoa salad with hazelnuts and butternut squash & more
- Raw bar with local littlenecks, fresh shucked oysters, crab legs & poached shrimp cocktail
- Carving station with brined and roasted turkey, herb-crusted salmon filet, grilled beef sirloin
- Entrees and sides including baked lobster risotto, slow roasted pork shoulder, roasted sweet potatoes, cornbread stuffing & more
- An assortment ofThanksgivingpastries and pies
- Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar included!
- At 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Adults $89, Seniors $79, Children $34, Children 5 and under free.
- Ideal for those who want to impress house guests with a delicious traditionalThanksgivingmeal, this takeout meal includes a 12lb turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, baby carrots and broccolini, gravy, cranberry sauce, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie.
- Orderonlineby Nov. 19; $225, feeds 8-10 people comfortably
Headback the day after for more! Chef Simone will be serving a new twist onThanksgivingleftovers.
For more info, visithttp://vikingspecialevents.com/.
Start a new tradition and head to the Atlantic Resort Newport for their Thanksgiving Feast. Seatings are between 11 am – 3 pm and reservations are recommended. Cost for adults is $24.95 and $12.95 for children. Reservations can be made by calling 401-847-2750.
There will be two seatings for dinner on Thanksgiving Day. A $49 three-course prix fixe menu will be served from 11:30 am to 3 pm. From 5 to 9 pm, the prix fixe menu and regular lunch menu will be served.
Saltwater is offering a 3-course dinner on Thanksgiving for $18.00 per person, plus tax and gratuity. This menu includes offerings such as Butternut Squash Soup, Sage Stuffed Turkey Breast, and dessert. They are also serving their regular menu which features our gluten-free Saltwater Signature Clam Chowder. Saltwater is serving breakfast from 7 am – 11 am and our all-day menu is available 11 am – 9 pm with the bar available until 10 pm. Reservations are accepted and open seating is available in our Fire Side lounge including our community tables. Contact Saltwater at 401-848-3303 for reservations.
Head to The Mooring for seasonal specialsand a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner on the Newport Waterfront.Reservations recommended, call401-846-2260.
Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at America’s Oldest Restaurant!See The Menu. Reservations recommended, call 401-849-3600.
Did we miss a restaurant? That sometimes happens, let us know by e-mailing Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.