Newport, RI – Here’s what’s happening in and around Newport today, enjoy your Thursday!
- Today –Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight – Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Gale watch in effect from Friday afternoon through late Friday night
- Today –NW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight – N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 52.0 °F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:26 am and sunset will be at 4:32 pm.
- The first low tide was at 12:45 am and the next low tide will be at 1:39 pm. The first high tide will be at 7:53 amand the next high tide at 8:14 pm.
- Today we have 10 hours and 6 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:29 am.
- The lunar phase is a New Moon. Moon age is 0 days, lighting is 0%.
Things To Do
- 11 am –Sylvia at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 11 am – Field of Artisans at Salve Regina University
- 4 pm – Beautiful Boy at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Newport Gallery Night
- 5 pm – Art After Dark at Newport Art Museum
- 5 pm – Child & Family’s 152nd Annual Meeting & Reception
- 6:30 pm – Community Lecture: Your Emergency Department at Newport Hospital
- 7:30 pm – Brewmaster Presented by What’sUp Newp & The JPT at Jane Pickens Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?