Newport, RI – Here’s what’s happening on this Tuesday, enjoy!
- Today – Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 45. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight – Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Today –NE winds around 5 kt. Waves around 2 ft. A chance of rain.
- Tonight –N winds 5 to 10 kt, increasing to 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt in the afternoon. Waves around 2 ft. Rain.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 46.9F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:41 am and sunset will be at 4:21 pm.
- The first high tide was at 5:06 am and the next high tide will be at 5:26 pm. The first low tide will be at 11:10 am and the next low tide at 11:01 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 11 days, lighting is 88%.
Things To Do
- 10 am – Give a Toy, Get a Taste – MLK Center Toy Drive at Newport Vineyards
- 2 pm – National Theater Live: The Madness of George II at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4:30 pm – Teens: Scrapbooking with Ms. Becky at Newport Public Library
- 5 pm to 9 pm – Beer + Burger Night Tuesdays at Brix
- 5 pm & 7:45 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6 pm – Alzheimer’s Association Caregiver Support Group at Newport Hospital
Looking For More Things To Do?
- What’s Up: Things to do in and around Newport this week (Nov. 20 – 26)
- Visit – What’sUpNewp’s Events Calendar