Newport, RI – Here’s a look at what’s up for this Monday in Newport, enjoy the day!
- Today – A chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight – A chance of rain, mainly after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Today –SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft. A chance of rain.
- Tonight –N winds around 5 kt. Waves around 2 ft. A chance of rain. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 45.0F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise in Newport at 6:40 am and sunset will be at 4:22 pm.
- The first high tide was at 4:20 am and the next high tide will be at 4:39 pm. The first low tide will be at 10:28 am and the next low tide at 10:24 pm.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 42 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:31 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 10 days, lighting is 80%.
Things To Do
- 10:30 am – Daffodillion Day! at City Hall
- 4:30 pm – Mandatory Reporting of Animal Cruelty Training at Potter League
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?