Newport, RI –
- Today – Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight – A chance of rain, mainly after 2 am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Today –NW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight –N winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming E in the afternoon. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 46.9F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:38 am and sunset will be at 4:23 pm.
- The first high tide was at 3:30 am and the next high tide will be at 3:48 pm. The first low tide will be at 9:42 am and the next low tide at 9:47 pm.
- Today we have 9 hours and 45 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:30 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 9 days, lighting is 72%.
Things To Do
- 8 am – Free Guided Bird Walk at Norman Bird Sanctuary
- 10 am – Hoods Up at Newport Car Museum
- 11 am – Sylvia at Newport Playhouse & Cabaret Restaurant
- 11 am – Newport Seal Watch & Harbor Tours with Save The Bay
- 11:30 am – Transgender Day of Remembrance Service at Channing Memorial Church
- 1 pm – Book Talk: Best Friends at The Edward King House
- 1 pm – Exhibition On Screen Degas: Passion For Perfection at Jane Pickens Theater
- 1 pm – Weekend Music Series ft. The Z-Boys at Newport Vineyards
- 3 pm & 6 pm – Can You Ever Forgive Me at Jane Pickens Theater
Looking For More Things To Do?