Jamestown, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 283 Highland Drive in Jamestown for $1,050,000. Nancy Cresser, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the seller while Gladys Barbosa, Lila Delman Sale Associate, represented the buyer. Year-to-date, Lila Delman has sold more dollar volume in Jamestown than any other real estate firm according to data maintained by the statewide MLS.*
“With Lila Delman’s exceptional marketing and broad reach to buyers, we were able to successfully put the home under contact in three months,” commented Nancy Cresser.
“Close communication and collaboration between our offices led to a seamless transaction for all,” added Gladys Barbosa.
Offering dramatic views of the mouth of the Narragansett Bay, 283 Highland Drive is a charming seaside cottage that was completely rebuilt and beautifully renovated in 1999. Measuring 1,944 square feet across two levels, the home features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and multiple decks, highlighting the sweeping water views.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 01, 2018 – November 02, 2018. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)