Newport, RI – The Second annual Rogers High School Christmas Tree & Wreath sale will take place December 1 & 2 at IYRS, 449 Lower Thames Street, Newport.
The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, or while supplies last. Canadian balsam wreaths, decorated by Rogers parents and students, will be sold along with 5 to 8-foot Balsam and Fraser trees. Wreaths will be available in traditional, coastal and other handcrafted designs. There will also be a small supply of undecorated wreaths. Rogers students will be on hand to help load purchases and delivery is available for a small fee in Newport.
“The Rogers High School Student-Athlete Boosters Club is an organization dedicated to supporting student-athletes and teams at Rogers High School. We sponsor the Senior Sports Awards banquet, Rogers Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner and provide various funding for Rogers sports,” a press release announcing the event stated. ” We also award scholarships to our senior athletes and have been able to increase the number of scholarships to six because of the support of the Boosters members, as well as from the proceeds from our concession stands”.
More from What's Up Newp
- Dashboard Confessional bringing “Unplugged 2021 Tour” to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, Nov. 13th
- School Approaching and Mental Health First Aid Classes to be held at Elks Newport
- What Sold: 31 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (July 25 – 31)
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke