Two bills are pending in the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives that would restore disability benefits to hundreds of thousands of Vietnam Veterans suffering from Agent Orange-related illnesses.
WUN’s Frank Prosnitz chats with two Vietnam Veterans on this edition of The Open Forum on AM 1540 WADK Newport who are on a crusade to win benefits for thousands of Vietnam Veterans whose exposure to Agent Orange and other military toxins has caused serious long-term illnesses.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 10 – 17)
- Common Fence Music to present Dedicated Men of Zion in streaming concert
- Whalers Brewing Company to give a free keg of beer to every bar and restaurant in Rhode Island
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now