Portsmouth, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of “Seascape” in Portsmouth. The home, located at 55 Bayberry Road, recently sold for $1,745,000. According to Lila Delman Real Estate, Kate Leonard and Shari Daily, Lila Delman Sales Associates, represented the seller while Carol O’Connor, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
This transaction marks the third highest sale in Portsmouth year-to-date, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.* Lila Delman also participated in the second highest transaction in Portsmouth year-to-date, with the waterfront sale of 156 Fischer Circle.*
“The buyers were drawn to “Seascape’s” waterfront setting and unobstructed views unique to the private enclave of Black Point,” commented Kate Leonard.
“The ability for a mooring and boat further enhanced desirability of the property,” added Carol O’Connor.
Located near Indian Avenue, “Seascape” sits on 285’ of Sakonnet waterfront with rare private beach access within walking distance. Measuring 3,006 square feet across 2 levels, the home features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a gourmet kitchen. The property allows for the possibility of a mooring.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island Association of Realtors (alternatively, from State Wide MLS) for the period of January 01, 2018 – October 12, 2018. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill