Portsmouth, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of “Seascape” in Portsmouth. The home, located at 55 Bayberry Road, recently sold for $1,745,000. According to Lila Delman Real Estate, Kate Leonard and Shari Daily, Lila Delman Sales Associates, represented the seller while Carol O’Connor, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
This transaction marks the third highest sale in Portsmouth year-to-date, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.* Lila Delman also participated in the second highest transaction in Portsmouth year-to-date, with the waterfront sale of 156 Fischer Circle.*
“The buyers were drawn to “Seascape’s” waterfront setting and unobstructed views unique to the private enclave of Black Point,” commented Kate Leonard.
“The ability for a mooring and boat further enhanced desirability of the property,” added Carol O’Connor.
Located near Indian Avenue, “Seascape” sits on 285’ of Sakonnet waterfront with rare private beach access within walking distance. Measuring 3,006 square feet across 2 levels, the home features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a gourmet kitchen. The property allows for the possibility of a mooring.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island Association of Realtors (alternatively, from State Wide MLS) for the period of January 01, 2018 – October 12, 2018. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters